Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Okay starting again

I thought that I would start posting. I really didn't want to say this out loud because it might go away.



Recently I've started losing weight.



So, far I've lost 25lbs. I'm not doing much to lose it I've just made little changes. Making sure that I eat breakfast, trying to listen closer to my body about what it needs and when it's full.
I guess it's working.

I didn't really start doing this to lose weight. I had decided to give up on trying to lose weight nothing was working. I tried low fat and low carb. and nothing really worked I never really tried anything really wacky. I had decided to stop feeling guilty about what I eat. I began doing this because my stomach was really having problems and this helped a little.



I was actually surprised I had lost any weight. I was putting on clothes that I hadn't warn all summer and they weren't skin tight. You could have knocked me over with a feather. I stepped on the scale It was 342.....yea I know it's a lot but it was 365. Yesterday I stepped on the scale and it read 340........doing a major happy dance.



No comments: