Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Chocolate Mouthgasom Dip

Chocolate Mouthgasom Dip
 Ala Cher

 
 

 Well last night I had a horrible chocolate craving.  While looking for a fix I came across a recipe for Brownie Batter Dip.  Can I just say WOW!!!! The only problem is I didn't have all the ingredients for it.....so I had to improvise.  I did a little tweaking and came up with my own recipe.
 
Before
 Chocolate Mouthgasom Dip

16oz cream cheese (2 packages)
1/2 Cup Butter (1 cube)
1 Can sweetened condensed milk
6 TBSP Cocoa powder
1/8 Cup brown sugar
1 Cup Powdered Milk
1/8 Cup flower (wheat or rice)
1/2 tsp salt


At room temperature mix, cream cheese and butter.  Then add the condensed milk.  Let sit while you mix dry ingredients.  Then slowly add dry ingredients to the cream cheese mixture.
After   

We ate them with pretzels.  We also used it as a fruit dip.  It is very yummy.  I think you could leave out the butter it only adds to the richness.  Also, you couldn't tell the difference between the two so if you are gluten free this is an option.


The original recipie came from the gals at CRUMS and CHAOS
and their Chocolate brownie batter dip




No comments: