Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Poncho (first ever self designed pattern)


I am so proud of my self!!!
 
Why am I so proud of my self you might ask?   Well two reasons really.    First, because drum roll please..................I finished a project yes me, yes ADHD me finished a project with out starting another one and dropping the first one.  Second, I designed it all by my self.

My poncho design



 The idea behind the poncho was an Easter basket.  I thought these were Easter-ish colors, then I knitted it in a basket weave patter.  It lays at a diagonal rather then the traditional poncho triangle.  I still might add fringe to it I'm not sure (would that void my finishing my project pat on the back?)
 
I need to thank my GORGEOUS model B for modeling for me she was AWESOME!

No comments: