Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Works in progress

Works in progress.  These are my current projects.  




This one I found at Deseret Industries (D.I.) for $5.00.  I love the round coffee table.  I can't wait until I finish this one.  I think I'm going to paint it pink with black, red and white accents.  I also plan on decoupaging the top with music notes cut out of sheet music.

 This one I found at a thrift store for a local crisis center.  It might be hard to see, but this is a porch swing.  I fell in love with it at first sight.  I'm not sure how I'm going to redo this one.  I know I'm repainting it the previous owner did a real spotty job on it.  I'm currently sanding it and reinforcing what is a little on the creeky 

  I look forward to using it this summer

No comments: